Our flagship training programs are Passport to Lead (A Leadership program for First-time Managers) and High Performing Teams (A Team building program for Existing teams), and the essence of these programs are in helping individuals, managers and teams to maximize human potential.
Passport to Lead provides a unique learning experience for first-time managers. Focused on skill development and behavioural awareness, it is designed to increase personal capability and confidence and to help individuals to meet the demands that are associated with transitioning to a new role
High Performing Teams is a bespoke development program for existing work teams. Using a variety of approaches with different types of teams (intact, virtual or remote), it will help to identify and address key challenges by exploring the dynamics of the group, the values and relationships that exist between members and by providing clarity on roles and team purpose.
Passport to Lead - for First-time Managers
Our program recognises the fact that most individual contributors have had little exposure to management and leadership skills and yet their development is critical to the future growth of any organisation or business. The assumption that employees, who perform well as individual contributors, will be able to step up and demonstrate the capability to lead is flawed. When it fails, there is a cost to the business at a personal, team and organisational level .
Our program provides First-time line managers with the confidence and basic principles to manage and lead. For many, it will be the first step in the transition to more senior leadership roles and the enabler for future promotions.
Radvis consultants have a wealth of experience of working with First-time managers and have understood the practical challenges that they face; in particular the need to adjust style and approach and transition from the old role to the new one. Very often the challenge is increased considerably when the new manager is promoted from within the team and now managing former peers and colleagues can be a daunting task.
Frequent interaction amongst participants and support by facilitators bonds learners in a way that learning goes on well beyond the 6 months as trust becomes an integral part of a psychological contract amongst learners. The program brief is as below;
- Me as a Leader
- My Manager, Peers, Direct Reports
- Getting results through Others
- My Experience
- Growing my Team
- Development (self & team)
- 8 hours of Webinar per participant
- 16 weeks of interaction on web Portal with Mentor support and participant to participant interaction
- To understand ones own personality and limitations.
- To question ones own thoughts and beliefs and be open to views and opinions.
- To understand leadership traits and connecting to self -“Me as a leader”.
- To build confidence in oneself to engage, interact and delegate.
- To learn to build trust in people to be regarded as a genuine leader.
- To learn to be critical in receiving and providing feedback.
- To learn to strengthen social interaction skills with managers, peers and direct reports.
Duration : 6 months
High Performance Teams - for Existing Teams
With the flow of a face-to-face and online learning intervention designed to provide team players to manage, influence and work with themselves effectively and collaboratively, our program aims at High Performance.
Our program recognises the core to achievement of tasks assigned to teams is positively correlated to the spirit, energy and social interaction of team members. If team players are not harmoniously working with one another, resignations can take place, thus leading to replacement and training of new personnel inducted into the teams. It can eventually lead to overshooting deadlines and can come with penalties especially if the tasks entrusted is for an external client.
Frequent interaction amongst participants and support by facilitators bonds learners in a way that learning goes on well beyond the 6 months as trust becomes an integral part of a psychological contract amongst learners. The program brief is as below.
- Diagnostic tools for exploring individual preferences
- Individual and team behaviour
- Team motivation
- Boosting Team performance
- Cross team workshop
- Managing and working with Remote teams
- Team Rewards
- Improving Managers’ understanding of teams
- 8 hours of webinar support per participant
- 16 weeks of web Portal support with Mentor support and participant to participant interaction
(Brochure will be available by March 2017)
- To understand ones own personality and how it differs from others.
- To understand own thoughts and beliefs and be open to views and opinions.
- To understand the qualities of working together and the consequences of not doing so.
- To understand my role in the team and the roles of others.
- To understand the purpose of the team.
- To explore opportunities to work more effectively with other teams.
- To be open minded and being constructively critical in receiving and giving feedback.
- To help team members to encourage challenge and deal with conflict.
- To learn to build trust in people.
- To learn to strengthen social interaction skills amongst peers.
- To bond as a team to support, help, assist and viewing success as a collective achievement and not personal gain.