Psychometrics - Lumina Spark
LUMINA SPARK - A PERSONALITY TRAITS PSYCHOMETRIC TOOL WITH A DIFFERENCE
Lumina Spark is the next generation of professional development tools supporting individuals, teams and organisations to work more effectively and improve the bottom line. It is unique amongst psychometric tools because it avoids any stereotyping. It provides a highly interactive colourful framework for better self-understanding and helps people identify how to improve their working relationships with others. By applying the Lumina Spark model, learners unlock multiple business benefits.
The foundational Spark resources can be designed into different types of learner experiences such as short presentations, a broad range of training courses, inspirational coaching sessions or an in-depth group facilitation process.
The questionnaire is available in Bahasa Malaysia, Simplified and Traditional Chinese and English.
DISTINCT DIFFERENCES BETWEEN LUMINA SPARK AND OTHER PSYCHOMETRICS
Big 5 and ‘Best of Jung’ - The model is based on the latest Big Five research paradigm and can also be viewed through the popular Jungian lens.
- Trait not Type - Lumina doesn’t label people or put them in a box, we call this trait, not type.
- Embraces Paradox - Lumina doesn’t force choice of preferences, we call this “embracing paradox”. We independently measure the level to which each individual has opposite, competing and contradictory aspects of their personality e.g. their level of introversion and extraversion.
- Measures 3 Personas - We measure three unique yet integrated views of you – the Underlying you, the Everyday you and the Overextended you.
- Simplicity and Depth - We use colourful and practical language to create a set of ideas that people remember and can apply for years to come. The model can be used at a big picture 4 colour level, an 8-aspect level or a detailed full 24 quality level – dependent on your application.
Lumina Spark provides an accurate, personalised Portrait focusing on increased self-awareness and practical development points to assess and improve communication, teamwork and leadership.
Lumina Spark doesn’t label individuals or put them in a box, we call this ‘trait’, not ‘type’.
Lumina Spark doesn’t force choice of preferences, we call this “embracing paradox”.
Lumina measures directly what you naturally believe, do every day and how you react under pressure. We call this the Three personas (Underlying, Every day and Over extended)
- Building Rapport
- Valuing Diversity
- Co-Creating Results
The intention of the Lumina Spark Portrait is to raise your self‐awareness and help you understand your behaviours. You can use this knowledge to become more effective at making things happen and to improve your communication with others. At the heart of this approach is a questionnaire which measures different aspects of your behaviour. This Portrait, based on years of psychological research, will give you some indicators about how you behave, acknowledge your strengths (and how you sometimes overplay them) and identify behaviours that you rarely display. It will also make distinctions between your behaviour and your motivations.
Topics contained within your Lumina Spark Portrait include:
- Recognising your Psychological Opposite
- Working with your Opposite
- Seeing Yourself in Others
- Working with your Mirrored Self
- Ideas to build your working relationship
- Your Communication Preferences
- Ways you can be effective in building and leading High Performing Teams
Organisations like Adidas, Barclays Bank, UniBank, Ecobank, Stanbic Bank, Microsoft, Deloitte, Fairmont Group, British Airways, L’Oréal, Goldman Sachs, Pfizer, Tesco, Whizz-Kids, NG Bailey, American Express and hundreds more across the globe have subscribed to Lumina Learning psychometrics.
Become a Lumina Practitioner
Leverage on your facilitation and consulting experience to join the Lumina Learning community. Give your business the edge, take on the Lumina Spark psychometrics into your service offerings for your clients.
For interested participants who wish to become a Lumina Spark qualified practitioners, you may wish to enrol for the Qualification course planned to be offered in Kuala Lumpur (venue and dates to be decided). Your opportunity to become the earlier entrants of Lumina Spark practitioners in Malaysia.
WHO IT'S FOR?
- L&D Consultants, Trainers and Coaches become Lumina Practitioners so that they can share the benefits of Lumina’s innovative tools and programmes with their clients.
- HR Professionals become Lumina Practitioners to incorporate Lumina directly into their organisation’s L&D curriculum.
DAY 1 | EXPERIENCE OF A LUMINA SPARK WORKSHOP
This highly interactive day will provide you with an inspirational experience, using your Lumina Portrait in a workshop format. You will experience 'best practice' in facilitating/coaching, with highly effective and proven processes. This will help you generate ideas for how the concepts can be practically applied in your client accounts.
DAY 2 | UNDERSTANDING THE MODEL, MANDALA AND LUMINA PORTRAIT
We will provide more detail on the background of the model, to enable you to have complete confidence, so that you understand it and can handle any learner's difficult questions. The links between Jungian psychology and the 'big five' will be discussed in addition to the latest thinking in business psychology. During the day, you will have the chance to practise your own Lumina Portrait feedback skills.
DAY 3 | FACILITATING AND/OR COACHING - A PRACTICAL EXPERIENCE
The last day involves more practical experience of either facilitating or coaching with the model. We will examine how the model can be used in differing contexts and generate quite different outcomes. Finally, ethical issues will be highlighted, and the follow-on qualification processes planned.
WHAT YOU GET
THREE days of learning:
- 3-day Qualification (2 days of Training plus 1 day of marketing/portrait customisation)
- Licence to deliver Lumina programme as a Practitioner
- Online Practitioner Account - create customise (your own content) and download
- Lumina Spark material for your clients (in pdf)
- Your own personal Lumina Spark Portrait and Workbook
- Access to monthly webinars featuring ideas, business support and system updates
- Free facilitation guides, resources and materials
- Free 144-card Lumina Card game set and a floor matt for running your own workshops
VENUE AND DATES
The qualification will be offered in Kuala Lumpur in the month August 2019. Right now, we are open for a Taster session.
Click here to complete the Lumina Taster Interest page
Radiant Vista is in Strategic Alliance with Lumina Learning for MALAYSIA